Wednesday, December 11

Gift Tag Challenge - Dec 8th, 9th,10th and 11th

I got a little distracted the last few days with some Christmas presents I am making (and a poorly child)so I didn't get a chance to make any Gift Tags- so to make up for it, here's four bunches of even easier tags that I threw together...

8. Bold and Glittery
I got these sparkly pieces from Hobbycraft a few months ago so I stuck them onto my brown tags and as easy as that- festive creations...

9. Gingerbread Man
Remember I said I'd bought that old copy of The Gingerbread Boy, well I got this quirky illustration from one of the pages and it's just the right size for a tag!

10. Ribbons and Bells
I threaded some narrow ribbon through some slits I'd made in a wider ribbon and tied on some bells, then stuck them to the tags-jingly...

11. Candy Cane
I used the very handy Baker's Twine  and wrapped it around a candy-cane-shaped piece of card with some glue on. I then stuck it on and finished with some dabbed gold ink edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment