After a week or so of perusing some great posts, there were so many things I wanted to share so here are 10 tutorials and things that I've seen this week that I couldn't keep to myself . . .
(It was supposed to be 5 but I got a little carried away and couldn't possible narrow it down. I figured that it was the first time I've done this so I'd let myself off!)
1. Dos Family has a great tutorial for this D.I.Y Name Lamp - definitely going to give this a try when Haydee and I get our house!D.I.Y Geometric Concrete Paperweight is seriously chic - You can check out the tutorial on Design Sponge
4. A Beautiful Mess featured this very tasty looking Thai Tea Frappe this week and I haven't stopped thinking about trying it ever since!
5. There's some cute ideas for Easter Gifts on the Mollie Makes site
Skinny laMinx have teamed up with Robin Sprong Wallpaper and now you can get made to order Wallpaper in some of their beautiful prints . . . Amazing!
7. This D.I.Y Fabric Easter Basket from The House That Lars Built would be perfect for filling with chocolate eggs and other Easter goodies for loved ones
8. Here's a lovely idea for an alternative Easter surprise from Paper & Stitch - Bouquet Bombing . . . I know it would make me smile on Easter morning!
I may do this every week or at least every couple of weeks because there really is so much creativity out there and it's nice to share. . .