Friday, April 18

This Week's (Easter-Shaped) Blog Finds

This week, there's been lots of exciting tutorials in preparation for the Easter celebrations this weekend so I thought I'd share some that I love . . .


 1. Handmade Charlotte has compiled a group of love Bunny-themed makes that would be great gifts for the kids
2. Learn how to make this incredible Paper Flower Centrepiece on The House That Lars Built - A beautiful addition to your Easter table
3. There's the pattern for these adorable crochet Dude Hats on Yvestown
4. If you want a mess-free way for your kids to decorate eggs this Easter, Small For Big has the coolest Printables to stick on - Easy Peasy!
5. Alice & Lois has a great tutorial for these Clay Bunny Bowls, made from Air dry clay
6. This amazing Carrot Cake looks delicious and really cool. Get the Recipe on Make Me My Cake
Oh and this one isn't Easter-themed, but Design Love Fest has a Q&A with card designer, ashkahn that is worth a read - His cards are pretty awesome!

And another thing . . . The Easter party that we held at my friend, Natalie's house today was a sucess, I shall try and post some photos tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment