Friday, May 23

This Week...

This Week started with a trip to Hoar Park- a place with a garden centre, craft shops and a farm where you can feed the animals. My friend Tabs came up from Milton  Keynes so we had a lovely day out. Here's some Photos that she took . . .
 

The rest of the week was fairly uneventful, lots of garden hijinks with Hayden.


There were lots of exciting things on the web this week:

These Coasters are beautiful and minimalist chic!

GREAT.LY is the new way to shop on the net. (Lots of bloggers that I read are involved which is nice) Here's how it works!

I would like to eat this Coconut and Lime Bread now. Right now. Please.

What Jessica Harrison does with porcelain dolls is pretty awesome!

Get these Letter Printables for bunting, cake toppers, kid's activities . . . The possibilities are endless!

Freshen up your Summer drinks with these Fruit Ice Cubes

This DIY Chalkboard would be perfect for my kitchen (if I had one!)

My favourite ever dessert has got to be Panacotta . Now I can't wait to try Coconut Panacotta!

Have a lovely weekend!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment