Thursday, June 5

This Week . . .

This week has been better than last- On Sunday my Mom and I took Hayden to a fete at the local hospital. She had a turn on the bouncy castle, failed to win me anything on the tombola and ate her first Mr Whippy ice cream (which gave her some seriously amusing brain freeze)
 

Elsewhere over the last week or so, here are some lovely things I found on the web. . .


These Cat Tights are the cutest!

As I have sworn off alcohol for the time being, these yummy Mocktails are just the thing on sunny afternoons . . .

I have clocked up a lot of hours cooing over the Home & Gifts section on Urban Outfitters - My wishlist is huuuge!

When I get my new place I have to make these Shelves!

This Zoo Rocker would be perfect for Hayden's room!

These DIY Waffle cones look amazing . . .

Oh Joy has co-created my new favourite app, Pippit - If you haven't seen it yet, check it out!

These DIY Confetti Tags would be a lovely addition to any gift . . .

Mollie Makes has posted the Shortlist for their Handmade Awards

This Homemade Elderflower Cordial would make the perfect drink for Summer picnics!

How cool are these Stackable Burger Cushions?!

This Flower Bracelet is so pretty

I'm going to an Etsy Party tomorrow - Exciting

xox



No comments:

Post a Comment