Saturday, January 3

New Year

In January, it's the time to really look forward and ask yourself what you want out of your year. At the end of 2014, I looked back at the resolutions I had made at this time last year to see if I had stuck to them. It was very mixed.
So this year, in 2015, I'm not going to make any. I'm going to have areas that I will focus on throughout the year, both for the blog and for life in general. For example, improving areas of my flat...
In terms of what to expect on the blog, I'm looking to post more content like tutorials and recipes, more often and that will hopefully be possible when my wi-fi gets sorted in the next few weeks!
Last year's challenges were good fun but this year I am going to do something a little less restrictive with less specific deadlines. The plan is for my Mom and I to visit the local tip shop and choose some bric-a-brac items for each other, which we will then upcycle or repurpose however we like. It will be a regular thing but we can pick and choose when is good for us to get creative - so we might do 2 or 3 one month but only have time for one simpler thing another month...
Happy New Year! I hope 2015 brings you all you hope for! x

No comments:

Post a Comment