Thursday, January 29

Tip Shop Haul

Gone are the days when I'd spend my Saturdays & Sundays out drinking in pub gardens and lying in bed until 2pm, nowadays my favourite weekend activity is visiting the Tip Shop. Yes that's right, every 3 weeks or so, my Mom and I spend our time wading through the bric-a-brac, kitchenware and furniture that people have chucked away. I love it! And this year we're going to seek a bunch of random bits & pieces on our visits and make them over, one at a time...whether it's a quick 'spruce up' or a complete re-purpose.
On Saturday, we went for a look and found lots of exciting goodies.
Here's a glimpse of some of our haul, ready to be given a new lease of life...
I've chosen the little white pot first so I think I'm going to have a play with my new Sharpie paint pens...

No comments:

Post a Comment