|[Sources: 1; 2; 3; 4]|
2. Use these DIY Heart Floor Decals by Studio DIY to make a path to some Valentine's goodies!
3. Alice & Lois's simple DIY Valentine's Glasses (on Julep) would be great at a V-day or as gifts for your girlfriends!
4. Leave a cute and funny love note with these Printables also by Alice & Lois
|[Sources: 5; 6; 7; 8]|
6. Oh Joy's Funfetti Biscotti would make a yummy treat this Valentine's...
7. These Printable DIY Valentine Puppets by You Are My Fave are adorable and the kids would love them!
8. Sugar & Cloth's DIY Gift Wrap is bright and fun.. and perfect for wrapping that special gift!
|[Sources: 9; 10; 11; 12]|
10.This Valentine Volcano Dessert by Handmade Charlotte looks awesome! Sounds delicious too!
11.Show someone that they're 'your lobster' with this Pair of Lobster Keyrings from Betsy Benn
12.Amy at This Heart of Mine created this gorgeous Free Watercolor Heart Printable that would look lovely on any wall this Valentine's Day!
|[Sources: 13; 14; 15; 16]|
14.Oh Happy Day's DIY Bang Me Valentine is a little bit naughty but very cool!
15.You may have heard of the genius that is Boomf. If you haven't..They print your photos on marshmallows. Enough said.
16. These DIY Wood Heart Cake Toppers by Sarah Hearts look awesome, you could make mini cupcakes or even just chuck them in a little vase instead of flowers. I LOVE this project!
How talented are some people?! And the best part is that most of these could be given to whoever you want to treat from your Mom, to your best friend... (Maybe not the 'Bang Me' one, ha!
Whilst you're here, why not have a look at some Valentine's ideas from Last Year and check out what I've done for Vday...