Saturday, February 14

This Week's Blog Finds

First of all, I'd like to say Happy Valentine's Day, I hope everyone has had a lovely day!
Hayden has been away this week so we hd our 'reunion' today- It was nice to be reunited with the most important person in my life on Love Day! Saying that, it was nice to have the week to do some projects that I had on my mind. I stained my headboard, wrote a long-overdue letter to my friend in Australia and created a new place to display pictures (you will see that soon!).
Meanwhile on the 'blogosphere', the V-day prep was still ongoing and there were some great other projects too! Here's 9 things that made me smile...
[Sources: (top row) 1; 2; 3; (middle row) 4; 5; 6; (bottom row) 7; 8; 9]
1. Elsie (from ABM)'s Hand Lettering Tips make me want to improve on mine!

2. Ice Cream Sandwiches have gone all grown up! These Raspberry and Rose Water ones look delicious...

3. How adorable are these DIY Sweet Heart Earrings?!

4. This is a great way to add some colour to your storage

5. DIY Chocolate Messages... Best. Idea. Ever.  

6. This selection of Free Printables may be intended for the Valentine's festivities but they're all so cute, I'd use them all year round!

7. I'm a little obsessed with raspberries at the moment so I'm all over these Raspberry Mousse Meringue Hearts!

8. A little late for Vday now but you could use the great date ideas in this The House That Lars' Built post for any date night!

9. This DIY Macrame Yarn Garland is bright and colourful...Love it!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment