The week wasn't that bad though- Hibernating from the cold and rain did give me a chance to find lots of cool stuff...
|[Sources: 1; 2; 3; 4]|
2. This Tutorial gives you a quick but effective way to transform an old picture frame
3. How much fun is this DIY Animal Marquee Light? Haydee would love it!
4. How to make beads with photos is a pretty nifty trick- Learn how in this DIY Epoxy Statement Necklace Tutorial
|[Sources: 5; 6; 7; 8]|
6. There's some great ideas for DIY Jewelry here, they'd all make great gifts for loved ones
7. My best friend would go mad for these Banoffee Pie Cheesecake Minis!
8. You can make patterned Swiss rolls with these Silicon sheets... Mind Blown!
|[Sources: 9; 10; 11; 12]|
10.If you are a creative person this- 50 Pieces of Creative Advice... - is a must-read!
11.These DIY Gilded Marble Hexagon Serving Boards would look pretty cool at a dinner party...
12.If you're looking for some gift ideas this post would keep you going for the year!
Have a great weekend, lets keep our fingers crossed that the sun stays out today!