Friday, February 27

This Week's Blog Finds

This week was a hectic one, I had lots of projects to finish off and still wasn't feeling my best, hence the blogging dry spell. Luckily I'm feeling better now because today is my best friend's birthday (Happy Birthday Sabrina) and we have loads of fun planned for this weekend!
Speaking of fun, here's some cool stuff from the net...

[Sources: (top) 1; 2; 3; (middle) 4; 5; 6; (bottom) 7; 8; 9]
1.  I really want to try making my own marshmallows and these Espresso ones look yummy!

2. These DIY Copper Vases look cool and seem simple to make too

3. How adorable are these DIY Eyelash Earrings?!

4. These bold DIY Painted Wood Bangle Bracelets would bring some fun colour to your Spring Wardrobe

5. This Meringue Dream Cake is so pretty!

6. Dress up your phone with this DIY Phone Case - I love the colours!

7. So many gorgeous Cake Stands...

8. This DIY Pom Pom Wall Hanging seems like a great way to decorate a bare wall!

9. I want to makeover a lampshade like this!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment