Friday, March 6

Catching up with a Challenge...

Just a quick one today as the housework I've been putting off is scratching at my heels...
I've been following a monthly challenge on The Jealous Curator called Creative UNblock since it started in January but I didn't think I'd get the chance to play. I've changed my mind. This week I took a few hours to do January's and I'm hoping to do Feb and March by the end of the month. It's just for fun so I'm not worrying too much about the results, I'm just trying to enjoy the process!
January's task was to take 50 copies of the same picture and use any kind of mediums to 'play' with your pictures. (Read the post here) I chose a vintage black and white picture (source unknown) and experimented with paints, chalk, glitter, colored paper and more...
Some of the results were better than others but I did have a good time doing it! It felt nice to be creative like you are when you're younger, getting messy and being fearless!
Here are some of the decorated copies...
Head on over to The Jealous Curator if you want to play along to or check out #creativeUNblock on Instagram to see what other people have got out of the challenges!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment