Saturday, March 14

This Week's Blog Finds

This week I was getting ready for Mother's Day tomorrow (Have a look at some Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas here!) so I can spoil my lovely Mom! I also made some cupcakes for Comic Relief but they were a bit of  write-off if I'm honest... My Mom said she liked them (one of the reasons I should definitely be spoiling her) but I shall not be sharing them on here because...well...
Here's some fun stuff I saw this week!
[Source: (top) 1; 2; 3; (middle) 4; 5; 6; (bottom) 7; 8; 9]
1. These DIY Temporary Gold Tattoos would be perfect for Summer!

2. I've fallen in love with these Animal Tissue Holders - Buy them here

3. These Agate Cookies are stunning and would make a really special gift

4. I will definitely be having a go at some of these DIY Stitchable Notebooks, they're brilliant!

5. The Sweetapolita Bakebook is out soon and it looks amazing!!

6. How adorable are these DIY Animal Ear Cake Toppers ?!

7. Mint Chocolate Chip Cake - Oh. My. God.

8. I love a good statement necklace and this DIY Jewel and Brooch Necklace is beautiful

9. This Upcycle of a Retro Television is genius!

Have a great weekend - especially if you are a Mom!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment