There's still a day to go so if you want to spent your Saturday getting crafty, here are 12 amazing ideas...
|[Source: (Top) 1; 2; 3; 4; (middle) 5; 6; 7; 8; (bottom) 9; 10; 11; 12]|
2. Flax and Twine's Gold Animal Easter Eggs are so chic
3. Wrap your eggs with ribbons and lace for a cute look a la Design Improvised
4. Find out How to Dye Easter Eggs with Silk Scarfs at Momtastic
5. Studio DIY's Bouffant Easter Eggs are so quirky, I love them!
6. These Tropical Retro Inspired Eggs from Melodrama make me impatient for Summer!
7. Add some colour to your Easter display with The Crafted Life's Ombre Eggs
8. These Decorated Eggs from A Daily Something are so simple but so pretty
9. I love these Galaxy Easter Eggs from Dream a Little Bigger, they're so dreamy...
10.Confetti Sunshine's Humpty Dumpty Eggs are adorable!
11.Add a touch of class to your eggs with these Gold Drip Easter Eggs by Lines Across
12.Have a play with some colourful Washi tape on your eggs like these on Better Homes & Gardens
I'm going to settle for just looking at beautiful and inventive eggs because I am all crafted out after the Easter Party yesterday - we had a lot of fun but the run up to it was crazy busy. Catch the post on tht tomorrow!