I also did some web surfing so...
|[Source: (Top) 1; 2; 3; 4; (Middle) 5; 6; 7; 8; (Bottom) 9; 10; 11; 12]|
1. These DIY Pleated Pom Pom Curtains would be a really fun addition to a room
2. DIY Birthday Headbands are definitely on my list for next year!
3. This is the cutest Doll's House ever!
4. This Instagram Chocolate Mouse Cake is so impressive!
5. Loved hosting my Easter Party the other week, if you're hosting a party at home there's some great tips on Confetti Sunshine
6. I love these Printable Inspirational Art Prints (especially the 'Make it Happen' one), they would really
spur you on if you were having a bad day
7. These Citrus Apple Spritzers are perfect now that we've started to have some sunny days...
8. ..Because any cakes can look awesome if they have a DIY Cactus Cake Topper!
9. Speaking of cacti: How adorable are these DIY Chocolate Cacti Treats?!
10. These DIY Painted Plexi Glass Table Numbers would be good at a variety of events - not just weddings. If you are planning impending nuptials the rest of Oh Joy's mini series, Oh Joy Weddings, is definitely worth keeping an eye out for...
11. I love these DIY Cloud Cushions and I do need to chip away at my fabric stash...
12. If you're looking for a small project, these DIY Mini Jewelry Dishes are quick and easy but oh-so-pretty!
Have an awesome weekend, let's keep our fingers crossed the sunshine sticks around!